About the Condo
Located in the Brunswick Hotel on Old Orchard Beach, Maine, this renovated one bedroom condo with queen size bed offers spectacular views of the ocean and sunrises from inside, or on the new, large private balcony. Directly on the beach, our kitchen is fully equipped and we have beds for four: queen size bed and a sofa bed in living room. Complete with AC, WiFi, and cable TV.
- Accommodates: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2 (queen in bedroom, queen sofa bed plus 2 small futons)
- Check In: Anytime after 3 PM
- Check Out: 10 AM
- Property type: Condominium
- Room type: Entire home/apt
- Full Kitchen
- Internet / WiFi
- Cable TV
- Sheets & towels provided
- All Essentials
- See Rates page for daily and weekly rates during the three seasons
- Extra people: $10 each person over 4 people
- Cleaning Fee: $75
- Security Deposit: $250
- Weekly discount: 10%
- Cancellation: 1 month's notice
General Rental Availability
- 1 night minimum during off season, 3 night minimum in the summer.
- From June 15 - Sept. 2 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Queen bed in bedroom, queen sofa bed, 2 small futons.
This is an open concept condo with a spacious living room. Cable and WiFi on huge flat screen TV. Smaller flat screen TV in bedroom. The sofa bed is very new and comfortable. The kitchen is fully equipped with all you need for cooking and dining and includes dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker and microwave. New cherry bedroom set and mattress. Newly remodeld bathroom in March 2018.
You have complete access to the entire condo and private balcony.
Interaction with Guests
You can call or email anytime with concerns or questions.
The condo is located in The Brunswick Hotel which has a downstairs restaurant, bar & lounge with live music.
We are right on the beach and steps to downtown. Tons of shopping, dining and the famous arcade and amusement park. We are 25 minutes from Portland and Kennebunk. Amtrak and the bus are a short walking distance away.
Other Things to Note
This condo is located in The Brunswick Hotel which has a restaurant and lounge downstairs. They are known for the outside Patio Bar which is directly below your balcony. There is live music daily and nightly during the summer. The sliding glass doors will mute the music a bit but you may still hear some music, depending on the band. Fireworks can be enjoyed from the balcony every Thursday in the summer. There is a foot shower around the side of the building. Also, inquire about last minute booking discounts! Call Wendy at 413-824-0012
- No smoking (except on balcony)
- No pets allowed
- No parties or events
- Check-in is after 3 PM
- Check-out is 10 AM
- No hanging towels or anything from the balcony, no throwing anything from the balcony.
- There is one parking space in the parking lot. You must display your parking pass at all times.
- Sheets are provided.
- One fresh set of towels per person provided for every stay. If you need more they can be provided at an additional charge or you can just bring your own.
- Cleaning will be done at the end of your stay.
- Keys and parking pass are in a lockbox outside of the building. I will give you the code before you arrive.
Before you leave please do the following:
- Put all used towels in the tub.
- Leave all used linens on the bed.
- Empty dishwasher and put away dishes.
- Empty refrigerator of your items.
- Leave ice in freezer and water in filtered pitcher for the next guests.
- Bring trash out to the dumpster near the door with the ramp.
- Return keys and parking pass to lockbox and scramble the numbers. Hang 2nd set of keys on hook near the kitchen.
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher